TAG Application Process
*New for Fiscal Year 2020-2021: All partners applying for the Tourism Advertising Grand for the 2020/2021 year must attend a mandatory TAG workshop. One will be on the final day of the 2020 SC Governors Conference in Myrtle Beach on Wednesday, February 19, 2020. The other date is Monday, December 16th, 2020 at 2pm in room 252 of the central office in Columbia. Any questions may be directed to Becky Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fiscal Year 2019 -2020 (July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020)
1. Application Questions should be typed on white paper (8 ½ X 11), using 12 point font and should not exceed 10 pages
2. Original plus 7 copies of the following must be included to be considered complete:
- Cover Sheet with signature
- 501-C Federal (IRS) Exemption Letter
- Federal Identification Number (FEIN) Letter (if it’s not included on the 501-C Exemption Letter)
- Application questions and answers
- Media Flow Chart
3. All grant application materials must be received at the SCPRT office no later than 5 p.m. Monday, April 1, 2019. Applications may be hand delivered, but cannot be faxed or emailed. All applications will be date stamped upon receipt.
South Carolina Department of Parks, Recreation & Tourism
Attention: Becky Burns
Tourism Advertising Grant, Suite 243
1205 Pendleton Street
Columbia, SC 29201
4. Recipients will be notified of their application status by mail the last week of May, 2019.