TAG Application Process
Fiscal Year 2019 -2020 (July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020)
1. Application Questions should be typed on white paper (8 ½ X 11), using 12 point font and should not exceed 10 pages
2. Original plus 7 copies of the following must be included to be considered complete:
- Cover Sheet with signature
- 501-C Federal (IRS) Exemption Letter
- Federal Identification Number (FEIN) Letter (if it’s not included on the 501-C Exemption Letter)
- Application questions and answers
- Media Flow Chart
3. All grant application materials must be received at the SCPRT office no later than 5 p.m. Monday, April 1, 2019. Applications may be hand delivered, but cannot be faxed or emailed. All applications will be date stamped upon receipt.
South Carolina Department of Parks, Recreation & Tourism
Attention: Becky Burns
Tourism Advertising Grant, Suite 243
1205 Pendleton Street
Columbia, SC 29201
4. Recipients will be notified of their application status by mail the last week of May, 2019.