TAG Application Process
**Applications for the 2023/2024 fiscal year will be availalbe after you have attended the MANDATORY TAG workshop.
Where: March 8th, 2023 at 2pm
Where: Room 252 of the Edgar Brown Building (1205 Pendleton St, Columbia, SC 29201) **
Fiscal Year 2022 - 2023 (July 1, 2022 – June 30, 2023)
1. Application Questions should be typed on white paper (8 ½ X 11), using 12 point font and should not exceed 10 pages
2. Original plus 5 copies of the following must be included to be considered complete:
- Cover Sheet with signature
- 501-C Federal (IRS) Exemption Letter
- Federal Identification Number (FEIN) Letter (if it’s not included on the 501-C Exemption Letter)
- Application questions and answers
- Media Flow Chart
3. All grant application materials must be received at the SCPRT office no later than 5 p.m. Friday, April 1, 2022. Applications may be hand delivered, but cannot be faxed or emailed. If mailing your application, we recommend you send it with a tracking number. All applications will be date stamped upon receipt.
South Carolina Department of Parks, Recreation & Tourism
Attention: Becky Moore
Tourism Advertising Grant, Suite 243
1205 Pendleton Street
Columbia, SC 29201
4. Recipients will be notified of their application status by mail the last week of May, 2022. If applicant receives a score of 70 or less, they may not be awarded a grant.