Thank you to all of our partners who helped celebrate South Carolina's tourism industry May 7-13, 2023, for the 40th annual NTTW. Together, we’re moving travel forward! Stayed tuned for announcements in early 2024 about plans for the 41st annual NTTW celebration!
Questions or suggestions? Contact SCPRT Director of Corporate Communications Sam Queen.
Looking for early inspiration? Check out our content and resources from NTTW 2023!
South Carolina 2023 Toolkit:
- Social Media Guide: Celebrate South Carolina's tourism industry on social media during National Travel & Tourism Week! Use these suggested posts – or write your own – to amplify our collective impact and share stories about how our destinations, attractions, and teams help move #TravelForward in the Palmetto State.
- Save the date to celebrate: On Tuesday, May 9, join the industry in amplifying this special-edition 40th-anniversary graphic and the text below on your social media channels.
- This year marks the 40th anniversary of National Travel and Tourism Week. Let’s amplify the essential and integral role travel plays in every industry and nearly everything we do. Our success is the nation’s success, and together, we will keep moving #TravelForward. #NTTW23
- How to Get Involved: In honor of the 40th anniversary of National Travel & Tourism Week, we're encouraging every corner of South Carolina to join the celebration. Get creative, have fun, and help move #TravelForward in South Carolina – use these suggestions to help you get started.
- South Carolina images with the Discover SC and NTTW logo: Use these images on social media and in your newsletters to accompany NTTW posts. Or, make your own using the NTTW logo!
- Share our May 8, 2023 press release: Travel and Tourism Week proclamation celebrates industry’s economic impact
- Read Governor McMaster's Travel and Tourism Week Proclamation
Celebrate with us in person at a South Carolina Welcome Center!
- If you're located near one of our nine South Carolina Welcome Centers, you can participate in our annual celebrations to honor travelers, Monday - Friday, during NTTW.
- Please note that state law prohibits the sale of any items on this property. Partners are welcome to provide free food and giveaways, set up exhibits and games, and have fun while helping visitors discover all there is to offer in South Carolina.
- The festivities are primarily outdoors, so please dress comfortably and bring your own table, chairs, and tents.
- Contact the Welcome Center you want to partner with to share your plans.
US Travel 2023 Toolkit:
Looking for more? Access the US Travel toolkit to find more resources, content, and inspiration.